2024 Olympic Articles and Media

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

IMG_7912.jpeg
Simone is still in a boot 😐

I wonder if Simone has trouble finding boots that fit. Not just her probably teenytiny feet but with her muscular calves, I gotta imagine that, like just fat calves, makes nice boots a dream. /shower thoughts.

I wonder if Simone has trouble finding boots that fit. Not just her probably teenytiny feet but with her muscular calves, I gotta imagine that, like just fat calves, makes nice boots a dream. /shower thoughts.
It’s not difficult to get custom orthotics. I imagine very professional athlete will use them

Y’all think like marketing people and designers.

She wasn’t even an underdog then! It was pretty clear from nationals and then podium training she was the favorite to win the AA comfortably. The only question was if she was going to have a classics-like implosion.

She wasn’t even an underdog then! It was pretty clear from nationals and then podium training she was the favorite to win the AA comfortably. The only question was if she was going to have a classics-like implosion.
Yeah, underdog isn't really the word for 2013. I guess Simone might mean she had a lower profile than several others going in, hadn't yet proven herself whereas the likes of Mustafina, Ross and Iordache had.

There was also still the questionof how well Simone could get her power and her nerves under control at that point

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back