2024 Olympic Games: WAG All-Around Finals: Thursday, August 1 12:15 pm ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

There was a multiview yesterday... I watched it
Seriously? I was searching everywhere for it. It was only showing me the TV stream with Spring and the 6 event streams. I didn’t get to see the ceremony at the end because the multiview wasn’t coming up when I typed gymnastics into peacock.

The TV stream covered pretty much every routine from the top 6 plus both Americans yesterday.

I actually thought it was kind of hard to watch the main feed on my TV and then I watch the Multiview on my computer. It was very easy to get distracted from some of them.

As soon as I saw Beth in the BBC studio I thought of the Russion leo at the Atlanta games... I've got leotards on the brain!

1722526511142.png

How does tiebreaker works in AA? I know it's D vs E in events (higher E wins), but does it work the same way in AA, or does it go down to certain apparatus?
Gold/silver is obviously between Biles and Andrade, but then I want both Lee and Nemour on the podium.
I think on AA final its higher E score and if they are tied for E score then each of their lowest score gets dropped. But can someone confirm?

It was both nice and sad to see Jordan entering the arena with Simone and Suni. But she was in good spirits.

What vault Simone throws is correlated to how much I pay attention to her. If she does the YDP, she's got gold whether she lands it or not and therefore the more interesting competition is silver and bronze. If she does the Cheng, then things are closer.

The international feed is showing a ballet performance. I think. Hard to see from the distance the camera is at.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back