2024 Olympic Games: WAG All-Around Finals: Thursday, August 1 12:15 pm ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I am confident Simone will compete the YDP. She didn’t train that thing to back out now when it matters most.
Agreed. And unlike some people on twitter, I'm sure she's is not taking the competition (Rebeca) lightly. She will go out there knowing that she needs to produce a strong performance, not thinking she can coast and a gold is guaranteed.

I would like three countries on the podium and medals to be spread out. Nemour needs to win bars, Lee silver or gold on beam; so I guess that means I’m rooting for Esposito, Black or Kinsella bronze. Whatever happens, please gymgods don’t let Kinsella come 4th again.

Has Simone actually said she is still having calf problems or is that NBC keeps saying? I thought she tweeted that she was fine

There's been a couple of these scores these games, so we'll see I guess

I wonder if Simone will throw the weiler 1.5. It is her last chance unless she gets called in for the ub final.

I wonder if Simone will throw the weiler 1.5. It is her last chance unless she gets called in for the ub final.
I was wondering that myself but I don't think she will... she has submitted some variation for years...now she might do it accidently which is why she submits it lol

Looks like Peacock will have multiview stream available again today. I take this to mean the TV stream will be focusing pretty exclusively on Lee, Andrade, and Biles.

There was no multiview for men’s AA and no medal ceremony aired.

How does tiebreaker works in AA? I know it's D vs E in events (higher E wins), but does it work the same way in AA, or does it go down to certain apparatus?
Gold/silver is obviously between Biles and Andrade, but then I want both Lee and Nemour on the podium.

Looks like Peacock will have multiview stream available again today. I take this to mean the TV stream will be focusing pretty exclusively on Lee, Andrade, and Biles.

There was no multiview for men’s AA and no medal ceremony aired.
Hopefully they at least show us the top 6 and other highlights. This isn’t a three woman race.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back