2024 Olympic Games: Event Finals Day 1: Aug 3

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I also thought all three ceremonies in the end, and that it was the reason to go with three days EF. But whatever. I am in hurry but I don’t mind seeing Yulo getting his gold (and before I was done typing the VT peacock coverage cut the ceremonies so I didn’t even see Yulo stepping on the podium).

Switch to the FX/VT/PH combined feed with the British commentators so see the medal ceremonies. That's the World feed and it's the only stream that shows all the ceremonies.

Switch to the FX/VT/PH combined feed with the British commentators so see the medal ceremonies. That's the World feed and it's the only stream that shows all the ceremonies.
I cannot for the life of me find the international feed on Peacock. Stuck with Laurie Hernandez :(

I cannot for the life of me find the international feed on Peacock. Stuck with Laurie Hernandez :(

feed.png

I am so curious to see what Rebeca pulls out of the bag today. Feels like there's a strong chance that it'll be her usual, but the possibility of something else is quite exciting.

Valentina, second warm-up
pretty good dty, step back

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back