2024 Olympic Games: Event Final Day 3: Monday, Aug 5 (5:40 am EST) FLOOR INQUIRY REMOVED TO AG FX THREAD

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I'm super annoyed to see articles praising Laurie's commentary. No other sport would tolerate this level of ineptitude from a technical analyst. She reminds me of those people caught doing fake ASL interpretation.
NBC has shown time and time again that they don't want technical for women's, they want drama, gossip, "fun". Laurie is giving nbc what they want.

I'm super annoyed to see articles praising Laurie's commentary. No other sport would tolerate this level of ineptitude from a technical analyst. She reminds me of those people caught doing fake ASL interpretation.
Yeah, she's really not great. I hope she accepts some constructive criticism if she becomes a regular for NBC.

Yes Alice!! She saw her chance at getting onto that medal podium at last and didn't freak out. I'm rooting so hard for her to get a medal here!

aaww poor Sabrina, doing her absolute best to smile, she has to be distraught. Specially since the Joker was trying to give her corrections after that routine, which, sure, but gtfo
I never understood why coaches attempt corrections immediately after a bad finals performance. Clearly not the time...

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back