2023 Worlds WAG Podium Training (Thursday 09/28 Subs 1-3 & Friday 09/29 Subs 4-10)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I’m in New England as well and it’s been dark and rainy the last few days(and weekends like you said)

Weird, I live just north of New England and we’ve had nothing but sun for the past 10 days.

Weather is so strange, how it can be so different in places that aren’t far from each other.

Last summer (I think?) When I was still working at a hospital I glanced outside and saw it was cloudy but dry, and decided I would sit on the patio for lunch. I got my lunchbox and walked down the hall, said hello to the cancer patients waiting patiently for their treatments, and opened the door to the patio and saw it was POURING. I must have looked very disappointed and confused because a few of them started laughing at me!

Ylea Tollet (BEL) announced she is not able to compete due to medical reasons. She was also part of the group competing at the WC in 2022.

Last edited:
Here in Brazil you can see people melting down walking on the streets 🤣🤣🤣
Its been a wild Heat wave (And we just end up our winter season)

It was beautiful today in Connecticut. The universe acknowledging Roberson’s 2-per on FX.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back