2023 World Championship Event Finals Day 1: MAG FX, PH, SR & WAG VT/UB (Saturday 10/07)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

What a massive shit show. I’ll watch this on Match rather than BBC. Lidia Ivanova won’t hold back.

🧵

What a mess. Screwing with the Voss floor place as well.

Last edited:
FIG clusterfuckery. Never change.

I’m going to depend on you all to provide updates. I’ve got kiddo baseball this morning.

Anyone seen video of the injury? “Freak thing” or “the injury we’ve all been waiting to happen because she twists every Cheng right into the mat”?

Anyone seen video of the injury? “Freak thing” or “the injury we’ve all been waiting to happen because she twists every Cheng right into the mat”?
Yeah. It was on the tv coverage as was during the TF warm up. Basically that

So the FIG have just awarded an Olympic spot by mistake?? How can that happen??

This is a weird situation because it involves two gymnasts from the same federation so I don’t know how much Szekely will protest, but if they were from different countries this would be really messy.

So the FIG have just awarded an Olympic spot by mistake?? How can that happen??

This is a weird situation because it involves two gymnasts from the same federation so I don’t know how much Szekely will protest, but if they were from different countries this would be really messy.
and she didn’t actually qualify, she only made the final due to someone who actually qualified dropped out

and she didn’t actually qualify, she only made the final due to someone who actually qualified dropped out
And if it hadn’t been an American dropping out the situation wouldn’t have happened like this (with the mix up, at least)

Last edited:
Also it’s a good job Sarah Voss should beat Meolie Jauch on the tiebreak for the third German spot, because if not this mess would involve four countries.

Very muted audience response for Dolgopyat.

Literally the most Belgian thing ever, not knowing how to feel about a Ukrainian Israeli

Last edited:
Is it true that none of the live streams have started yet? It’s been on Match Arena for 15 mins. Yulo has just finished

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back