2022 World Gymnastics Championships MAG Team Final (Wednesday 11/02)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

100% agree.

In WAG, it was nice that bronze went to a team that really hit at their best (or close to their best). Today, I figure the medals may go to teams that only have a few falls or a few minor disasters.

Last edited:
Asher hit VT but big lunge to the side and out of the area.14.533

Last edited:
Surprised they didn’t have Whittenburg vault.

Also I feel like they need more mats around vault. Don’t like seeing anyone step onto the podium before they’ve gotten things fully under control, and it’s happening a lot now.

Bold statement given the hit rates here in general.
True…but considering pommels was a"strength" for the US with Nedoroscik as a secret weapon “15”, it rings pretty true…clearly other teams are trying to give it away also!

Yep. Although I do see what he was trying to do there, after pommels it’s a shit or bust situation.

I keep telling you all, there’s a portal to the Otherworld in the arena. Having it there this time of year was asking for trouble!

USA making up ground but 11 points from 3rd with two events remaining, once of which is high bar is not ideal.

ETA-- OOPS! Walker still to come on pbars!
They might be in the hunt after all.

Last edited:
Courtney seemed to snatch his vault a bit. deep landing with a step out

the height on manchini’s releases!!

did daike put his hand down there? 8.533 E looks like they didn’t take it?

Last edited:
China might be favourites now. They’re about 0.5 ahead of Japan if they both repeat their qualification performances from now on. And China can definitely improve on their floor score. Bronze is going to depend on who hits the last two apparatus. Even GB aren’t that far behind.

But as Matt Baker is so keen to point out their parallel bars rotation could score quite a bit more than what USA/Brazil/Italy are doing now.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back