2020 Women's Artistic Qualifications Subdivision 1 (Sunday, July 25, 2021) Teams: ITA/JPN/ MG3/ MG6

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

They passed Japan, but Italy and Japan made mistakes which in the first subdivision could be disaster when it gets to subdivision 4 and 5

Great. Xfinity says I can watch, but NBC says I can’t. I can watch swimming, or men’s qualifications, but not women’s, now. Bitterness fills my soul.

I had a 7.8 for Mori. If that makes finals, we have got a lot to worry about…

13.4 shouldnt make it. I’d say 13.7 ish should be the cut off.

It seemed like only Italy or Japan would be able to challenge for Bronze if one of China or ROC pulls their usual TF antics… but honestly I don’t think we are going to have a 2015 or 2019 worlds repeat.

Yeah, that was a lot rough. They really benefited by dropping a score on every event so if they make finals, they gotta dig deeper than that.

I was gonna ask but I didn’t want to sound ignorant or racist lol. But when I saw her body language as she was speaking to her, I believe that her. I googled and saw Sze is at Stanford, so I feel comfortable saying that’s Tabitha!

Ting did not compete FX or VT and scored in the 12s on beam, so her Olympics end here. Sucks because she was capable of scoring a 13.450 on beam which I think would have gotten her into finals.

Yeah I can’t imagine 13.4 making it. There’s a good 15 potential finalists for FX, and that’s accounting for 2 per country.

Joining the setup pictures now that there’s a break in the action

IMG_20210724_203642477

Let’s see what happens with GBR, FRA, and CAN all of who should easily pass Japan and Italy.
Belgium and Germany are also going to like Italy and Japan struggles.

Alice ahead of Mai in the AA. Im sure Mai will not be in the top group.

We had Skinner a 55.5 in the AA in Podium. That’s 1.3 ahead of the best from Sub 1.

And she was the worst of the US girls.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back