US WAG Olympic trials Night 2 (LIVE DISCUSSION)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

You can only take 1.0 on that toe full. You cant also take for knees and late turn. Help Desk.
On bars if the value of the skill is awarded, all execution errors are deducted including the fall.

Last edited:
I suspect he has issues with fogging glasses, but I really wish I could tell him how easy it is to FIGURE IT OUT. I worked 3 different in-person jobs during the pandemic, and I had to mask up and wear glasses all the time for 2 of those jobs (packing online orders at the grocery store + teaching).

She didn’t complete the full. Are you saying they credited her a toe half and deducted for the fall, leg sep, bent knees, etc?

Im so sure I’ve seen help Desk videos where they only take the fall for this exact error.

That was a brilliant bars routine from Riley…except the fall. Heartbroken for her. Gosh, I hope Tom can look past it because that routine deserves to be in Tokyo.
He can’t though. Riley will not go to Tokyo.

we have all dealt with the fogging up issue and managed to figure it out. Get a good mask that provides real coverage and you don’t fog up. For pete sake. A mask that does not cover your nose is the functional equivalent of no mask.

I can’t see without glasses beyond 2 inches from my face. I’m still wearing a mask when I go out. You just have to figure out what mask works. It’s been more than a year.

So tired of Skinner’s sob story. Is that why she’s getting overscored? She could have made Rio if her execution wasn’t WORSE than Aly Raisman’s.

Riley’s individual E scores: “score1”:“7.100”,“score2”:“7.300”,“score3”:“7.100”,“score4”:“7.300”,“score5”:“7.000”

Skinner’s:
“score1”:“7.500”,“score2”:“7.500”,“score3”:“7.200”,“score4”:“8.000”,“score5”:null

I don’t understand why there is no J5 score for MyKayla. To her credit, that is far and away the best bars set I’ve seen her do. Still going to be the messiest of the night, but…

A well-fitted KN95 does wonders! You can buy them in packs online. Halo Masks are also a pretty solid bet and work great for athletic activities. And in the event that being fog free is your utmost priority, then GATA, an outdoors company makes silicon masks with a pop in KN-95 filter that fit really firmly on your face even when you are doing crazy laps around the grocery store and lugging groceries for Amazon for 5 hours straight.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back