2024 US Olympic Trials WAG Day 1 (6/28)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Rivera is so unreliable though. Sumanasekera has hit every routine so far through classics, nationals and trials
I dont think Classics is taken into account, or at least is given very little weighting in the decison.

But Rivera outscored Tiana on beam both days of nationals and got within 0.2 with a big mistake on her dismount yesterday. And also has a higher score potential on bars with multiple routines over 14.

I dont think Classics is taken into account, or at least is given very little weighting in the decison.

But Rivera outscored Tiana on beam both days of nationals and got within 0.2 with a big mistake on her dismount yesterday. And also has a higher score potential on bars with multiple routines over 14.
I hope you are right. Since I did predict hezly making the team about 2 years ago!

I am so heartbroken for Shilese.

I think Hezly Rivera makes the most sense. Can she handle the pressure on night 2?
That's something that hadnt occured to me. What will be impact on the other athletes, with the loss of an almost certain lock. There is a huge opportunity that will mean the athletes going into day 2 thinking differently than day 1, no matter how much they might try not to

Things really aren't THAT critical. Both are wildly inconsistent and unlikely to make the top 3 on any apparatus
I mean theoretically, as if they had done well enough at Nationals. I mentioned them because Jayla is strong on beam and uneven bars and Madray on beam. Who is consistent outside of Simone, out of the gymnasts that are left?

I mean theoretically, as if they had done well enough at Nationals. I mentioned them because Jayla is strong on beam and uneven bars and Madray on beam. Who is consistent outside of Simone, out of the gymnasts that are left?
No one that can do bars, although Hezly's consistency has improved

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back