2024 US Nationals MAG Discussion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

If Khoi had gotten that 15 on pommel night one he only would have been 0.15 behind Malone. I didn’t realize he had become such a strong all-arounder!
He's gotten in a ton of numbers competing for Stanford, and sort of like with female gymnastics doing NCAA, there is a lot to be said bout competing week in week out even though the difficulty is somewhat lower in college.

I think Moldauer, Malone, Richard, Hong, and Young makes the most sense team wise

The only thing Asher brings to the team is a small boost on Rings over Fred or Yul, unless he totally nails all 3 of his next RSG vaults, which is highly unlikely.

Stephen, Curran, Paul all show better scoring potential. Stephen is also the only real Gold medal chance USA has, aside from Brody's HB.

I like how the guys straight up compete in their college leos while the women, even if their "club" is their college, are only maybe in the college color but not in a straight up competition leo from the season. Interesting contrast in approaches. Though I would have mad respect for the guy who got their college name done in swarovski crystals.

ETA: OMG, how long is this frickin arena song? I've been hearing this guy grunting or whatever for it feels like 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back