2024 WAG Qualification Subdivision 1 (GBR MG 7 ROU MG 1 Mex) Sunday July 28 3:30 am ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Romania are 1-2 on AA. GMF next for GB, Kinsella will have a long wait to see if she makes the final. Moreno won't make it.

I mean that's a pretty horrible bar rotation, but if you think of bb as their ub rotation and viceversa, I think they might have a shot
I think so.

Usual caveats about comparing scores from other competitions notwithstanding, that would've had Romania 8th in worlds qualifying last year. With the Dutch and Japan both minus their best gymnast now.

I think so.

Usual caveats about comparing scores from other competitions notwithstanding, that would've had Romania 8th in worlds qualifying last year. With the Dutch and Japan both minus their best gymnast now.
Netherlands even missing two and Sanne Wevers apparently has an elbow injury, and said she might need to water down on bb. I don't see them making it.

I bet mama Voinea is fuming - if Sabrina had done ub she might have got into AA ... but then again perhaps not

I think so.

Yeah plus you never know if a Japanese gymnast might do something outrageous like use her phone past 8 pm and be therefore banned for life from the sport and from Japan

I noticed the spirit in Romania camp was well up when Voinea was off floor. And Sabrina looked much more relaxed (though it might be because she was done for the day, but she seemed to have a good time talking to that male coach).

Obviously I wouldn’t actively root against Voinea, but it’s hard to really root for her knowing that her mother and the awful faction in Romania will take successes as validation for their attitude.

Loving Barbosu’s development and her elegance, however!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back