Men’s Team Final

2024 Olympic MAG Team Final (Monday: July 29, 2024) 11:30 PM ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Zou Jingyuan came off rings earlier grimacing and rubbing his shoulder. The trainer was rubbing it on the sidelines and ZJY had a pained look on his face. His shoulder was already taped. Now I don’t see him on the sidelines.

I don’t see Su Weide either though so maybe he just went to the back since he’s not vaulting next. But I am worried :(

In terms of the bronze race, after 3 events GB are about half a point down from qualification, whereas the US and Ukraine are both about half a point up.

Might be a race for silver and bronze. Japan is tied for 4th with Ukraine!

1000003285.png

the last Japanese guy hit hit foot on one of the rings as he was doing his dismount. I must sheepishly admit that I don't follow men's gymnastics as closely as the women because I am unsure if that is an actual deduction or not.

This next rotation is critical for the US. They are one of the best high bar teams if all 3 hit to the best of their ability.

No I was mistaking Teng Haibin for ZJY from far away. Zou Jingyuan was not in the group walking over to vault.

I explained to Mr. RB that this has turned into watching a Caps playoff games. I meant it's going to be murder on my stomach lining.

He said "oh, expecting it to be hope hope hope hope followed by FLAME OUT IN SPECTACULAR FASHION?" Well, when you put it that way, with the US ending on pommels? Yeah, I fear that.

Yep, it could be great like 2008 but crash and burn is just as likely.

Only a 13.366 for Juda. He just doesn't have the difficulty.

If it wasn’t 1 in the afternoon and I wasn’t also trying to work, I might have to start drinking to calm my nerves…

Zhang Boheng a little crunched but stands it up. Daiki hit too.

Su Weide up last to kill my nerves. He sat down on vault in quals.

My ankles screamed in pain for Zhang Boheng. Oof, that looked like it hurt.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back