Men’s Team Final

2024 Olympic MAG Team Final (Monday: July 29, 2024) 11:30 PM ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

GBR going to be happy to have PH out of the way and be at the the top of the standings.

USA picked up +.4 on SR from qualifying.

Canada also off to a strong start on vault, if other teams falter, they could be the silent dark horse.

So far it doesn't look like any teams are counting a mistake.

CORE water commerical with Zoe Miller, good for her!

It sucks that the U.S. has to end on PH.

Poor Nedoroscik to have to deal with the pressure building for over 2 hours to put up the very last routine.
Does he have an easier and a more ambitious routine? I remember Louis being in the same position in Rio, but by the time he went up GB basically needed him to hit the hardest set he'd ever done to have any hope of bronze. So he did the ambitious one, cos might as well finish 5th as 4th.

Is GB leading after PH to be expected? You'd think FX or even VT would be easier events to lead on

I think the Christmas tree is supposed to be eagle feathers??

Looks like Asher is not doing the RSG, going with the safer vault it looks like.
That’s a very interesting choice. The reason he was mathematically selected for the team is because of his RSG. If you’re going to use math to select your team in trials and then ignore it on team finals day, what’s the point of the selection criteria?

Is GB leading after PH to be expected? You'd think FX or even VT would be easier events to lead on
It's unsurprising. They're better at it than Ukraine, the bottom 2 teams aren't good enough at vault to lead and neither China nor Japan are as good on floor as elsewhere.

Juda!
Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

Definitely eagle feathers on a two-tone gray body. But I can totally see the christmas tree, too.
1722269285823.png

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back