2022 World Gymnastics Championships WAG Team Final (Tuesday 11/01 )

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

She took more than 10 seconds to remount the beam following the fall. You can hear the signal to indicate this before she resumes the routine.
You know, I was actually thinking FUCKING HURRY UP ALICE after that. I guess she was just composing herself. But 10 seconds really isn’t much time. Especially when you land the fall feet first.

I didn’t realise that was a whole 3 tenth deduction.

Last edited:
IIRC the Gadirovas have Irish citizenship due to being born there. And Kinsella I think also has Irish citizenship due to her father? Not sure about the others.

Man, i jammed my knee a few years ago, just going down the stairs. I definitely needed more than 10 seconds to get past the “oh shit” adrenaline to figure out if i was hurt or not. (Spoiler: i was hurt. Knee swelled up and was painful for almost a year) 10 seconds doesn’t seem to cover all situations.

I definitely needed more than 10 seconds to get past the “oh shit” adrenaline to figure out if i was hurt or not. (Spoiler: i was hurt. Knee swelled up and was painful for almost a year) 10 seconds doesn’t seem to cover all situations.
The older you get the worse it is. I broke a knee cap tripping. I bet it took 10 MINUTES. Two years later the pain wakes me up. Can’t imagine dealing with the pain gymnasts get after retirement.

Last edited:
Anyone have Melanie’s beam? 4.7D and 6.5E ouch…
I didn’t take a video, but it was bad. Wobbles and near falls all over the place and landed the double pike dismount short and fell forward. Looked like it stung her ankles a little.

Wonder if France is going to let Melanie keep training at WCC. She hasn’t had a great competition so far…

Jess’ full in DLO is gorgeous. I think it looks even nicer than her regular DLO.

I’m not surprised on Flavia. She was limping after her bar dismount. If we’re lucky (maybe), maybe beam finals.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back