2022 NCAA Regionals March 30-April 2, 2022

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Shocker.
UCLA is already getting gifts on floor exercise. Should have been 49.2 range not 49.55
Jordan Chiles getting a 9.925 routine which would have been 9.650-9.700 for Iowa or Missouri. #OlympianBonus
Michigan beam was tightly scored as was Missouri’s vaulting.
Iowa had great bars!

The fix is clearly in to get UCLA to advance. At this point with Michigan done on beam they just need to hit 18 for 18 and they are going to due to their vaulting strength.

Last edited:
High scores for UCLA on vault. Poston 9.8 for HSfront 1/2 that had a huge hop back, 9.650 from me. Wright’s FTY went 9.900, wouldn’t have gone more than 9.8 for it. I would have given it 9.750.

Such a shame that Missouri or Iowa are going to get knocked out by sub-par UCLA.

This coming from a UCLA fan!!

Sigh. Hulu is having trouble showing Raleigh’s

Regional.

Attachments

• BF3D1942-9C41-491A-A376-243E5507C63C.jpeg
    BF3D1942-9C41-491A-A376-243E5507C63C.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 10
It is a gift to be alive for Michigan’s vault rotations.

They just missed the last Mizou girls OOB on her first pass. That was it.

So, I can’t watch the meet (and live scoring is frozen) but from what I understand the last Missouri competitor scored 9.9+ with an apparent OOB and now the gymternet is imploding. Can anybody confirm the OOB?

Yep. Here. Definite OOB that wasn’t called. It was over the taped line on the mat. But over enough that it was clearly OOB.

Thank you! Can UCLA challenge the score? Or is it just dunzo, too bad so sad.

Considering the gifts that UCLA got today. I would say it washes out.

Just turned over to Auburn, and wow, the 10s are flowing.

9.950 for Thomas on bars so no 40.

Missouri and Michigan going through saves my bracket.
Minnesoat looks like they will hold off Cal.
I underestimated Alabama without Blanco, but let’s see what MSU does, they can certainly improve.

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 7.19.58 PM

She definitely did not clearly step out of bounds. Her heel never went down either.
I would say that was the right call not to take the .1 as it is not obvious she stepped out of bounds.

Finally Florida looks like they are going to fight for the title! I think they will go how Leanne Wong goes. Trinity will be Trinity but when Leanne is on, she scores almost as well as Trinity, and that is hard to beat. Go Gators!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back