US WAG Olympic trials Night 2 (LIVE DISCUSSION)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

With everything going on with USAG if they go with Wong it will open a can of worms.
It makes sense from a publicity point of view to go top 4 and then Skinner for +1. Not much controversy there.

I’d argue that while the US may need consistent athletes, the only ones they have are already on the team.

Ugh. It’s Wong on the team for me, and Skinner for the +1 since Jade showed nothing. I would still take Riley otherwise.

Oh my. Just saw Nastia’s ensemble for the first time tonight. Um . . . . .first of all I am trying to figure out where in the world she purchased this little number. Second, since its clearly not especially flattering, I assume she is trying to make some sort of fashion statement. What exactly that statement is though I have not got a clue.

They’re going to take Chiles, who has never been at a big international meet before and it’s unclear how she’ll be judges. It would be insanity to also take Skinner, who hasn’t been to worlds since 2014(!) and her one minor international meet this quad the judges destroyed her.

omg, thats it. Actually, someone sent me a filing in NYS Supreme Court for a name change for Nastia from Liukin to Romanov. It all makes sense now.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back