2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 5 (BRA, MG 5-HUN, MG8-ESP/BEL, AUS) Sunday, July 28 3:10 pm

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I'm only seeing 7 Q on live results for vault. Ellie Black is 8th, but Jordan is 2 per'ed, so Ellie is qualifier #7

I don't think I'm going to make it. I was unable to nap because I was too nervous that I would miss a start time. Plus I needed a glass of wine after the last subdivision.

I nodded off for the first half of Andrade's bar routine.

I'm only seeing 7 Q on live results for vault. Ellie Black is 8th, but Jordan is 2 per'ed, so Ellie is qualifier #7
It'll be because there's only one person left doing 2. They did that yesterday with the MAGs, showed which were mathematically qualified as the final sub went on.

Elimination watch:
Australia needs to average 13.478 on bars and beam to pass Romania.

I don't think I'm going to make it. I was unable to nap because I was too nervous that I would miss a start time. Plus I needed a glass of wine after the last subdivision.

I nodded off for the first half of Andrade's bar routine.
I almost fell asleep too.

I had to nap in between subs 3 and 4. Got in a good hour. I didn't want to sleep too much because I do have to get up early for work tomorrow and want to be able to fall asleep tonight.

that was so creapy how laurie said: that's going to score so nicely. lol

12.333 from Emily Whitehead is not what Aussies are looking for for.

Whitehead sits down her double front bars dismount but nice routine otherwise with Markelov . Said to coach she thought tension was too tight

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back