2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 5 (BRA, MG 5-HUN, MG8-ESP/BEL, AUS) Sunday, July 28 3:10 pm

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

13.8 for Soares, she's thrilled. Apparently she's qualified for the final for the moment.

Okay. From what I understand, Rebeca is actually said Huh-becca and isn't Soares basically Suarez (Swar-ez)?

I will be so sad if she doesn't make the final, but I will also be sad if Saraiva and Andrade don't make the final...

Has anyone else had a chance to see the Egyptian leo? I quite like it. It's got a snake on the sleeve!

Great bar hit by Ruby Pass beautiful Arabia dismount but she starts crying and Emma Nedov said “I’m so proud of you”. She is composed now

Has anyone else had a chance to see the Egyptian leo? I quite like it. It's got a snake on the sleeve!
The one at Worlds last year had a snake on the sleeve too. Is it black and gold with hieroglyphics on the sleeves?

The one at Worlds last year had a snake on the sleeve too. Is it black and gold with hieroglyphics on the sleeves?
No, it's got swirly patterns on the sleeves and a geometric pattern on the bodice.

12.766 for Emma Nedov. I don't think Australia was realistically pass Romania.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back