2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 4 (CAN FRA KOR MG 3 L Brown) Sunday, July 28 12:00 pm ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

That is terrible judging really. I feel the vault scores are generous

The scores seem to be overly bunched - a poor vault, but not disastrous, seems to get 8.75-8.95 whereas a pretty good, but not outstanding, seems to get 8.9-9.2 - so no real differentiations

Oh no! I accidentally reloaded the scoring page and now it's not working!! 😭 :LOL: Not now!

Anyway, sounds like Tran's inquiry was accepted, which won't change the team standings, but we can rotate now.
Mine is no longer working either

It's also the usual "easier gets harsher e". We never got over that problem, generally speaking

Attachments

• IMG_8868.jpeg
    IMG_8868.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 16
I can't imagine how Melanie feels right now. I'm sure she must have an apartment or something in mainland France, but she can't even easily go home to either Martinique or Texas.
Oh right. Her closest family option would be her siblings (sister?) in Portugal. Shit, if Martinique weren't so far and it wasn't hurricane season, I'd say go get some proper sun with family there.

Everyone who competes in the OG should be aware of the pressure, and the extra pressure that can come with competing at home - especially those who have competed in OG before. Not every day is a good day, and sometimes, "merde-ing le lit" comes with the territory. As the great Billie Jean King said, "Pressure is a privilege."

For the five FRE athletes on the team, there are many others who would have loved to have been in that situation - good OR bad. To pack your bags now is not the best way to represent. Just MHO.

Grab a glass of wine, sit in the stands - take the love that will inevitably come from the always-adoring fans, and cheer on those who still have events ahead - ESPECIALLY Kaylia!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back