2024 MAG Qualification Subdivision 3 (TUR, SUI, ITA, MG 3, MG 2, ESP) Saturday, July 27 2:00 PM ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Floor
IMG_1432.jpeg

The irony of Stephen Nedoroscik being the only event finalist from Team USA after all the drama about him being selected to the team.

Xiao Ruoteng the only man from China not to make an EF, but he's still in the AA Final. I'm happy Su Weide made a final (HB) but I wish it could have been FX.

Su Weide’s 8.966 was the highest execution on PH. I hope video surfaces.
I've seen it, was on the discovery plus stream. It was quite weird! He got up, did a few circles then got down again. Maybe a third of the length of a normal set, and looked planned. He wasn't injured or anything. We thought it might have been done to buy a bit more resting time for his teammates, as apparently he doesn't actually train the event.

The irony of Stephen Nedoroscik being the only event finalist from Team USA after all the drama about him being selected to the team.

Xiao Ruoteng the only man from China not to make an EF, but he's still in the AA Final. I'm happy Su Weide made a final (HB) but I wish it could have been FX.
Would Curran phillips have made ef

Su Weide’s 8.966 was the highest execution on PH. I hope video surfaces.

It's like Tokyo where Danusia got a 9,033 E score on ub ... and a 0.5D score + 6.5 in deductions

If you don't do many elements there is not much for the E panel to take

Also going off Trials scores, Wiskus would have had a shot at floor finals (his 14.6 Day 2 score would have made it). Yul's Day 1 Trials PB would have made finals (as well as both of his Championships PB).

Khoi and Wittenburg could have squeaked in on floor with hits as well.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back