2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 4 (CAN FRA KOR MG 3 L Brown) Sunday, July 28 12:00 pm ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Shallon Olsen was saïd in this video to be regaining the Chengdu’s. This video is from 9 months ago

I haven't seen anything about this elsewhere, but Jessica reported on Gymcastic that French did NOT go through the concussion protocol for Marine Boyer before the competition. Take with a grain a of salt, but if true, that's very bad.

I haven't seen anything about this elsewhere, but Jessica reported on Gymcastic that French did NOT go through the concussion protocol for Marine Boyer before the competition. Take with a grain a of salt, but if true, that's very bad.
I saw that too.
Didn't they do the same thing with Flavia today?

Many times they can pass concussion protocols right away. Sometimes the symptoms don't show til much later

I watched a baseball player get hit in the with a 95mph fast ball yesterday in the first inning and not only did not go through concussion protocol but played the rest of the game. WTF?

The ball did appear to clip his helmet bill first, slowing it slightly, but still. I don't care that the Orioles really needed him to catch the rest of the game because they were playing a double header. And dude's face looks u-g-l-y today.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back