2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 3 (MG 6 Blanco JPN MG 4 PHI/NZL NED) Sunday July 28 8:50 am ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Wevers falls on her UB dismount, looked awkward but she seems okay. The team score will be less okay though.

Kishi with a really pretty, clean FX for Japan, aside from a short landing on one pass. They're impressing me today, particularly under the circumstances.

Aw, the Japanese coach is on the sidelines emotional. Kishi's routine was great, other than her double pike. The ending was great, LOL

I did nap and just woke up and finally heard Laurie say something good about the angle of the feed is horrible on UB

Kishi with a really pretty, clean FX for Japan, aside from a short landing on one pass. They're impressing me today, particularly under the circumstances.
They'll probably end up getting bronze. It's more than time, plus whenever we really lay into a programme they always seem to end up coming 3rd shortly thereafter.

Netherlands needs to average 13.611 on beam to pass Romania, Japan just needs a 12.755 average on vault.

NED needs 13.612 average on beam to pass Romania
JPN only a 12.76 on vault

They'll probably end up getting bronze. It's more than time, plus whenever we really lay into a programme they always seem to end up coming 3rd shortly thereafter.
If we've learned anything from Worlds in the past five years, it's less about being the third best team on paper, and more about grabbing the openings that present themselves. Italy 2019, Canada 2022 and France 2023 weren't really in people's predictions.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back