2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 3 (MG 6 Blanco JPN MG 4 PHI/NZL NED) Sunday July 28 8:50 am ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I wonder how Levi's holding up? Wasn't a great beam score, but definitely not a meltdown score either

Clean and really fun FX from Malabuyo. Looks like she might have taken a nasty fall on beam (or something) lately.
And her E score was still only a 7.8. I guess the days are gone when you could do a simpler routine really well and have a shot. It is all about the Ds on FX.

Nakamura BB: nice BHS-LOSO mount. Or was it LOSO-BHS? Very nice performance for her overall.

I’m muting it until floor is shown.

Martins UB: looked very clean. Can't see the handstands with this camera angle, though.

Well, the dude with the facts is helping to fill some of the void. I think Laurie did a bit better earlier because she knew the gymnasts. She doesn't seem to have done any prep for these other subs and is watching it like she hasn't seen these gymnasts before.

And she definitely hasn't done any homework on what the different names of things were. I didn't know what a def was, but I am also not doing the commentary (though if I were, you bet I would have crammed like hell and done about a million test commentaries on each gymnast)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back