2024 WAG Qualifications Subdivision 3 (MG 6 Blanco JPN MG 4 PHI/NZL NED) Sunday July 28 8:50 am ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Team GB update: Fenton and Kinsella down to 15th and 17th now accounting for 2 per country. Downie 6th on bars with Andrade, Derwael, MDJDS still to go.

Team GB update: Fenton and Kinsella down to 15th and 17th now accounting for 2 per country. Downie 6th on bars with Andrade, Derwael, MDJDS still to go.
Do we expect two Canadians to make AA finals? Or only Black? Tran and Stewart the other two AAers.
I do expect two AAers from both Brasil and France to make finals, but not sure if anyone else in the next two rotations is capable of hitting 51+. Brassart got like 50 or so at Euros. Not sure about Koreans and Australians.
To sum it up, I think Kinsella is safe.

Do we expect two Canadians to make AA finals? Or only Black? Tran and Stewart the other two AAers.
I do expect two AAers from both Brasil and France to make finals, but not sure if anyone else in the next two rotations is capable of hitting 51+. Brassart got like 50 or so at Euros. Not sure about Koreans and Australians.
To sum it up, I think Kinsella is safe.
Brassart got 51.932, to Alice's 51.999 here. It could come down to that kind of margin! GMF is clearly fine though.

Can someone post the current standings for team, AA and events? Halfway thru all the qualifying rounds, correct?

Brassart got 51.932, to Alice's 51.999 here. It could come down to that kind of margin! GMF is clearly fine though.
Kinsella being currently 17th, she will make it if no more than 7 gymnasts from the next two rotation pass her.
So if two from CAN, BRA and FRA make it, Brassart or whoever is still welcome to pass Kinsella.
It will be interesting.

Kinsella being currently 17th, she will make it if no more than 7 gymnasts from the next two rotation pass her.
So if two from CAN, BRA and FRA make it, Brassart or whoever is still welcome to pass Kinsella.
It will be interesting.
I want it to end up with Alice qualifying 24th to the AA, GB 8th to TFs and Becky 8th to the bars final.

Hoping Kinsella makes it. Missing out on AA final 2 Olympics in a row would be crushing.
although they should really have dealt with that triple twist issue by now. This must be the third time it’s been downgraded in a major comp.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back