2024 US Nationals WAG Day 2 Session 2

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

It’s important to bear in mind that Jade isn’t going to be assessed for the team as a AA gymnast (and realistically, neither is Suni)
Yeah, it is lovely that they can do AA in a pinch but Jade's beam is not going to affect her chances of making the team.

thankfully the seniors are not wearing stupid hats

Evey Lowe was 6th on beam, but Dulcy Caylor was 14th AA and didn't finish higher than 15th on any individual event. Not sure why she's being invited.

Dawes swept in 94 and 96 so she and SImone are tied for doing it twice then?

thankfully the seniors are not wearing stupid hats
Not yet...

Does Simone Rose have a blue patch in her hair or is that my TV screen making an artifact?

Evey Lowe was 6th on beam, but Dulcy Caylor was 14th AA and didn't finish higher than 15th on any individual event. Not sure why she's being invited.
Looks like the top 14+shi and Kaliya.

Because they aren’t being invited. That’s the national team, based on placings. They all go to trials

Ha! I thought we were talking about the events but wasn't thinking that included AA... sorry

Will Kayla's, Jade's, and Jordan's falls count against their consistency? I feel like there is a huge double standard going on. I know what you all mean, Skye messing up at both Worlds. But she is hardly the only gymnast with consistency issues. She finished ahead of Kayla by 3 points and just went 4 for 4 on each day of competition here.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back