2024 US Nationals WAG Day 2 Session 2

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Well, that did clarify a little. Blakely: stock way up. DiCello: stock up, despite tonight. She still scored nearly a 57 with her issues tonight. Chiles and Carey: stock down. Lee: stock up.

I wonder if Simone is still thinking of upgrading her beam dismount?

All petitions also had to be submitted before the conclusion of this competition.

All petitions also had to be submitted before the conclusion of this competition.
Yes. So she may have submitted one when she withdrew, but they probably wont consider it until after the competition. Kaliya and Shilese will have submitted theirs 24 hours ago or longer

I did however get the impression that Trinity’s determination to compete bars was very much a one last routine thing

The only people eligible to submit a petition to Trials were members of the 2021 Olympic team, 2022 World Team, 2023 World team, or athletes who competed internationally since September of 2023.

Trinity Thomas did not fulfill any of this critera.

UNLESS they consider her being named to the Pac Rim team as counting. But the document specifically says "competed" and Thomas withdrew from Pac Rims without ever competing.

Carly and Betty presenting awards. Nola and Kaliya have won something voted for by the athletes.

Looks like Kaliya is on the national team- she’s wearing the warm up

Kaliya just received an award and is wearing the national team track suit so her petition must have been accepted and she is on the nationl team.

I guess this is vault medals? At least two gymnasts from the first session managed to place on something. Milton and Brynn Torry are 7th and 8th.

I don't know which Milton lol.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back