Women’s Team Final

2024 Olympic WAG Team Final (Tuesday: July 30, 2024) 12:15 pm ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

So no jade on floor? I mean I loved Soares, but she did pretty much all she can I thought. Otoh, the crowd is going to go nuts with that music

So no jade on floor? I mean I loved Soares, but she did pretty much all she can I thought. Otoh, the crowd is going to go nuts with that music
Nope, she's still recovering from whatever illness she had and her endurance isn't there.

I'm not seeing a quad view on Peacock today, bummer. Looks like we have the US coverage, possibly the international english language coverage, and then individual event feeds. But I loved how Peacock had all 4 events n one screen for men yesterday without any commentary. I was so looking forward to that today.

I'm not seeing a quad view on Peacock today, bummer. Looks like we have the US coverage, possibly the international english language coverage, and then individual event feeds. But I loved how Peacock had all 4 events n one screen for men yesterday without any commentary. I was so looking forward to that today.
It's weird they had it yesterday, but not today.

There are two mains but one is marked (TV). I wonder if the other one is without commentary. i can’t do another one with Laurie.

I just looked on Peacock. There's multiview, individual event views, and two versions of the final (one says (TV)).

Awesome, looks like they were just behind getting the multiview up!

Now if only my damn client who insisted on a 15 minute check in call at noon would answer their damn phone.

I think it's time for me to take my lunch break (and legitimately cool off from the work I was doing earlier. This fucking humidity...).

I think it's time for me to take my lunch break (and legitimately cool off from the work I was doing earlier. This fucking humidity...).
Fucking humidity indeed. It's >70% in my apartment.

Eurosport interviewing Nadia. She’s very proud of the Romanian girls. She’s wearing a Romanian warm up

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back