Men’s Team Final

2024 Olympic MAG Team Final (Monday: July 29, 2024) 11:30 PM ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I would have put Frederick in instead of Brody on PH. We'll see if it pays off.

Ukraine has a lot of improve on their prelims FX score, Oleg’s score was dropped, but I think the USA has some breathing room.

I hate NBC for always trying to create drama instead of letting it happen(KJC always said that as well)... It's quite possible that the US hits 3 routines and STILL doesn't win a medal since Pommel horse is by far the lowest scoring event

I would not want to be in Nedoroscik’s socks today. Medal on the line, you’re only here for this, if you don’t hit not only do you lose the medal but everyone will spend the rest of time saying you didn’t deserve to be on the team. That’s bonkers pressure. I feel a little nauseous myself just thinking about it lol. I can’t even imagine having that much riding on one thing.

I would not want to be in Nedoroscik’s socks today. Medal on the line, you’re only here for this, if you don’t hit not only do you lose the medal but everyone will spend the rest of time saying you didn’t deserve to be on the team. That’s bonkers pressure. I feel a little nauseous myself just thinking about it lol. I can’t even imagine having that much riding on one thing.
Same. It's worse than when Louis was in the same position in Rio, because GB were already nearly out of it by then.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back