2024 Olympic Games: Event Finals Day 2: Sunday, Aug 4 (9:00 AM EST)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

The arena started playing AC/DC's Highway to Hell as the Rings gymnasts were walking out of the arena.

No medal ceremony for Rings? Glad I dragged myself out of bed earlier than I really wanted to!

I hate when they act like deductions are ridiculous for existing. It's not just Justin literally every American commentator has been doing this for years. It's not a phantom deduction, ghost deduction, or hidden deduction to land with your chest down. Everyone can see if a chest is down. It's a deduction to differentiate scores between people who are landing low and people who are landing straight up.

Yes it’s ridiculous. Just say that the deductions might not be apparent to the untrained eye then list them.

Was it qqy who missed the LO Jaeger? The other Chinese girl does one too, right? warm-ups

the podium is in the background

I guess they just left it on the floor from yesterday since no one is doing FX today. The UB are already warming up. I don't know why they are doing it differently than yesterday, yesterday we got ceremonies immediately after each event.

The pronunciation of the Chinese names by the Spanish commentators is a crime in and of itself

I don't love Becky's red leo. It is a breastplate-style but the lower part was not flattering her (clearly enviable) physique.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back