2024 Olympic Games: Event Finals Day 2: Sunday, Aug 4 (9:00 AM EST)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Wait, is he the guy who blew out one or both legs on vault at a prior Olympics?

ouch that's gotta hurt, he'll go into 4th, best exec so far together with Liu Yang

Liu Yang and Zou Jingyuan in 1st and 2nd so far!

I just want Qiu Qiyuan and Zhang Yihan to hit. I've been thinking maybe it would be better if neither won gold because I don't want them to retire immediately like Guan Chenchen did. Qiu Qiyuan wants to upgrade her full-twisting tsukahara on vault and I want to see her do it. I want to spend the next four years watching Zhang Yihan perform on FX.
Ah, I was wondering what happened to Guan Chenchen.

Did we all just go to ads in the middle of the final?

I hate when they act like deductions are ridiculous for existing. It's not just Justin literally every American commentator has been doing this for years. It's not a phantom deduction, ghost deduction, or hidden deduction to land with your chest down. Everyone can see if a chest is down. It's a deduction to differentiate scores between people who are landing low and people who are landing straight up.

did anyone elses feed go to commercial with one person left lol

Not here. Eurosport/discovery doesn’t do ads during the actual comp , thank goodness.

I have the rings stream open and the main stream open on Peacock and neither went to commercial. The commercials seem randomly generated. My feed skipped an entire floor routine on the floor only stream during TF.

If I miss a bars routine to another Michelob Ultra ad, I will lose my mind.

Ok I´m off to see the end of the first set in tennis, brb for UB

China's first gold!

China.png

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back