2024 Olympic Games: Event Finals Day 2: Sunday, Aug 4 (9:00 AM EST)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Tomorrow's streams are up and NBC is so excited about all the stars we'll be seeing in the finals!

First up we have the Rings feed starring Rhys McClenaghan and Brody Malone.
1SR.png

Jade Carey and Alice Kinsella will be challenging Suni Lee for gold on on UB.
1UB.png

Witness Max Whitlock's comeback to star in the men's vault final (also listed here as the women's vault final) alongside Oleg Verniaiev and Arthur Nory.
1VT.png

If you want to watch all three finals in one place with NBC commentary, this stream will be featuring an UB battle between Rebeca Andrade and Alexa Moreno.
1SR UB VT.png

There's also a SR/UB/VT World feed, but that stream bravely doesn't list who its stars will be.

I love Florida. Never had a problem flying there, but my coworker recently flew to MN and was delayed several times.
Tropical storm inbound. Hoping we can get in before the winds really ramp up.

Living in Duluth, MN for years. So many weather delays! Only place I've nearly landed and then pulled up at the last second because deer are of the friggin runway. Me and the Colorado College men's hockey team had quite a time in that flight.

I live in Orlando and just learned from this thread that there is a tropical storm incoming to Florida.

Somebody's got Olympic tunnel vision
Make sure you have your generator or battery backup hooked up to the TV, internet router, and popcorn maker and you can survive anything!

I’ve got kid obligations all day again tomorrow so I’ll have another challenging day of staying off news and social media so I don’t get spoiled. It worked pretty well today but it’s hard!! I also have to go see my mom and she’s the WORST at keeping her mouth shut so it’ll be a miracle if I make it out of her house without knowing what happened.

Tomorrow's streams are up and NBC is so excited about all the stars we'll be seeing in the finals!

First up we have the Rings feed starring Rhys McClenaghan and Brody Malone.
View attachment 10966

Jade Carey and Alice Kinsella will be challenging Suni Lee for gold on on UB.
View attachment 10967

Witness Max Whitlock's comeback to star in the men's vault final (also listed here as the women's vault final) alongside Oleg Verniaiev and Arthur Nory.
View attachment 10968

If you want to watch all three finals in one place with NBC commentary, this stream will be featuring an UB battle between Rebeca Andrade and Alexa Moreno.
View attachment 10969

There's also a SR/UB/VT World feed, but that stream bravely doesn't list who its stars will be.
I would say these texts are ai but it seems too stupid, it must be a human mistake

The UB final will be both exciting and devastating. The field is actually the best in the world and sentimental favorites. It’ll be rough. I just want each gymnast to perform beautifully and let the chips fall where they may.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back