2024 Olympic Games: Event Final Day 3: Monday, Aug 5 (5:40 am EST) FLOOR INQUIRY REMOVED TO AG FX THREAD

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Do you like seeing women cry? If so, tune in for these Italians in this medal ceremony

Did she start within 30 secs of the GO light? Remember a MAG losing a medal for staring at ph too long

I don’t understand the salute deduction. Is it because she didn’t turn to all sides after she saluted? She put her arms up. I don’t know all the ins and outs but it looked salutey to me

If I had been Laurie I would have totally been like "yes bb ef is super hard. I mean I nailed my set, but I understand it's tough"

Alice, forever grateful for fighting back our first olympic champion with a fall
I have often said that we need to see an Olympic event champ with a fall so the world sees how crappy the open ended code really is

I'm in Cyprus (where I'm from) and the commentator kept calling D'Amato as if she were English(and then Di Amato). I called yesterday and complained and I'm so glad the gold.medalist's name is pronounced as it should!!!

I am happy for her too. And I am happy Suni seems OK and all smiles.
But worried about Simone.
The thing about being public about mental health struggles is people will equate normal set backs and reactions as a relapse. Simone is fine. She's mad at herself for falling which is an expected reaction for her.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back