2024 Olympic Games: Event Final Day 3: Monday, Aug 5 (5:40 am EST) FLOOR INQUIRY REMOVED TO AG FX THREAD

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I am honestly very happy for Alice. First because she had those close calls, but also, she was the only one out today who came out with a fight, upgraded her difficulty and yes, it wasn't perfect but she held it together in these horrible circumstances so, I guess beam is also about being able to do it when the pressure is crushing and she did that.

Something is definitely wrong with Simone. That’s not the usual her.

Alice D'Amato Olympic beam champion and Manila Esposito bronze medalist! So happy for them to have individual medals on top of their team ones, I've been hoping since Euros they'd go on to have success at the Olympics 🧡 And Zhou has some gorgeous and slightly unusual work outside of the one moment where she put her hands down and seemed delighted to have stayed in silver so that's a lovely, excited podium to finish a disappointing final.

Simone did turn to the side...not enough to count? (Saluting, I mean)

I fully think Andrade was planning to put the ring jump back after the switch ring, which I think she has done before, but she wobbled there too and that was that

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back