2023 Xfinity Nationals Junior WAG Day 2 discussion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

At least we can see her in the background of Tressel’s floor…sigh.

I could understand it on day 1, but snubbing the day 1 leader? Stupid.

Well, she doesn’t look happy, so I’m guessing not a great set :confused:

Last edited:
very little. But they show Tatum Drush a LOT.

Yes, they have, they just keep skipping Simone because the judges take so long and then something else starts and they don’t cut to her.

We saw Taylor Turner on UB. I liked her style.

Last edited:
There’s so much subconscious bias you have to keep an eye out.

We’ve seen all of Parker’s routines so far for some reason.

Rose within a couple tenths of Finnell. Rivera with a point lead, but she’s gotta get through bars.

This generation of juniors could really benefit to having some good dance/choreography/artistry workshops. As much as GAGE is not liked - at least they make an attempt to look professional on BB and FX.

Last edited:
Because whenever it is her turn to go, there is nothing else going on. Now I complain about NBC showing standing around too much but geez, figure out who the medal contenders are for the meet and then show them standing around if it is only for 20 seconds before they can start instead of going to someone who isn’t in the running and showing their whole routine so we only get the dismount from one of the contenders. Or, you know, cut away.

Last edited:
Junior National Team will only be 6 members (I believe its the top 6 AA). There are no more junior meets this year, so it doesn’t make sense to add more than 6.
The seniors shifted from 8 named team members to 10.

13.05 on BB for Simone R, so not a bad set? Improvement from day 1.

I mean, they give us a quad box for podium training, is at least a split screen too much to ask for the actual meet? (I know it is lol)

The US juniors used to have more DTYs than most national teams. I wonder what happened between now and 2019? It can’t be fully because of Covid?

Ugh. I hate the quad box. It’s unwatchable. All they need to do is show replays at the end of the rotation of key routines that they missed live

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back