2023 Xfinity Nationals Junior WAG Day 2 discussion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

The announcer said something about a second vault for Simone Rose.

I think they’re just taking 4 this year, so they can add more seniors.

I think it’s only 6 this year. Maybe 8. But definitely not 12.

Yikes, back to back falls for Westerman. Is Kelli coaching her or is she only back for Kayla?

Westerman moves so slow. Fall on her lso. Then fall on double turn (nifty, and oh so Hills).

I wish we could see the floor routine to this remix of the music from Us, instead of this beam routine.

I think Camie’s primary coach is Cynthia. Even last year, Kelli was not coaching Camie.

Looks like Rivera went for the DTY today, 13.75. In the past, we saw half a dozen juniors with solid DTYs every year. Hang was the only one on day 1.

One thing about TCT is they’re going to get nice pop on their 2.5 punch fronts.

I should know that. I was at US Classic. Unfortunately, I’m really unfamiliar with the juniors these days maybe because none of them look like they’re good enough to be successful seniors.

Last edited:
Westerman might win most insane score. 6.05 e for 2 falls! How? Because the rest of her routines wasn’t that nice.

Anna Shcherbakova was so superior at using Dangerous Affairs (Olympic short program).

Last edited:
They will, no worries. 😉 Can’t break their streak now!

And you can see her in the background, already going so, yep, gonna miss this one too. Good call meet directors.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back