2020 Women's Artistic Qualifications Subdivision 2 (Sunday, July 25, 2021) Teams: CHN/GBR/ROC

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

In all likelihood all 6 US girls will score a 56+ in the AA.

Last edited:
Wait, did Lu’s score change? I thought she was out of AA to Zhang, but now she’s showing as in

Russia looks amazing. They’ll want to repeat that exactly, maybe think about having Gelya do that Cheng for another couple tenths. USA is going to have to think hard about the Simone YDP in TFs… they might want those points!

So did anyone sort out Morgan’s floor D score? I think the .3 might have had something to do with her vault number - I wasn’t really listening, but I thought I heard the Aus commentator say something about it.

well with just using averages this year, the US has a 173.351 so roughly 2 points ahead of Russia and that is not USA at peak either.

I think USA will push the 175 mark

Last edited:
So did anyone sort out Morgan’s floor D score? I think the .3 might have had something to do with her vault number
Her floor number was so low!! I cant understand it

And yes, we need to get to the bottom of the 0.3!

I won’t fall asleep now so I’m going to stay up.

I saw a “too many warm up vaults” theory. Jennifer did run through once but I can’t remember if she touched the equipment.

No way! Really?!? I thought everyone has allotted time and you can do what you want with it

They do for the other events, but for vault they have a fixed amount of runs per person.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back