2020 Women's Artistic All Around Final (Thursday, July 29, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I saw vid today of Jade at 2016 JO nats. Just…blomping along, had she gotten her scholarship then? And now, 5 years later, she’s at the Olympics, and we talk about her maybe medaling.

All this pissing about is because the judges are still faffing over Brooklyn Moors’ enquiry.

OK, so top rotation deltas from quals:

Andrade -.1
Carey +.033
Melnikova +.166
Lee +.266
Urazova +.1
Derwael no change

(ETA Derwael)

Last edited:
Also the Soviets wore a very saturated magenta at the 1985 Euros

Other than that mistake (which, whilst major, to be fair they didn’t get a replay and they only saw it front-on) they have been really decent.

Did they have two versions of that leo because in some photos it looks red and in others it looks magenta? It’s confusing.

Last edited:
I love Suni’s leo, Jade’s is kinda blah. Do you think they had different leos to choose from because Suni is on the “team”? At this point it shouldn’t matter if they are team or not, they are representing team USA.

I could be wrong though, they might have the same options but Jade prefers a more muted look (wouldn’t be surprising).

They all have the same leos. They just had to pick different ones (from the same pile of leos) to wear during qualifications only. Everyone can wear whatever they want for individual finals, same as always.

I’m very curious about Sunisa’s 14.6. I missed most of rotation one. I thought it was absurd that Tang for a 14.3 for her prelims DTY but Lee got a 14.333 despite having a crunched over, staggered landing

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back