2020 Event Finals Day 3 MAG PB/HB WAG BB (Tuesday, August 3, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I need some sort of montage of Suni watching beam. I’ve never seen another gymnast so anxious watching others compete 😂

Last edited:
I feel like nothing quite matched the drama of both TF and I’ve been relatively deflated/passive for other days. However my reaction to it finishing (still bawling) says a lot.

Last edited:
This week has felt a month long. Access made large cutouts of Simone’s 2 dogs mentioned near the end here. It’s cute that someone did bring them:

Last edited:
GGLMWjK.jpg

QINQAYN.jpg

2HW4W7C.jpg

58fBP9e.jpg

Suspiciously, NBC appears to have deleted the full event stream/replay from its site so we’ll be forced to watch their primetime edit. Guess they have to milk their one and only cash cow night to the fullest.

Last edited:
I did see a runner with it on briefly during last night’s track coverage.

I would not wear that thing. I love the whole deal with the Apollo program so I am pro space suit, but that mask looks like somebody cross-pollinated Darth Vader with Glinda the Good Witch. Plus it’s white/impractical.

Changed time zones, so I didn’t watch but I saw the results, and I like the results today a lot.

Glad to see all of these medalists. The only (major) disappointment I have is Saraiva not finding a way onto the podium also.

If you’re Simone, you can FaceTime your family instead of using the athlete cam:

Simone’s aunt also died during the last week in Tokyo :cry:

No idea why the thumbs down unless you work for NBC lol. They’ve had all event finals and replays available immediately this whole week on NBCOlympics.com if you’re a cable subscriber, except for today since Simone’s back for BB. They even said so:

I’m going to watch skateboarding on CNBC instead this evening. Because I already watched the live coverage this morning, I don’t need to watch whatever they decide to show on prime time.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back