2020 Event Finals Day 3 MAG PB/HB WAG BB (Tuesday, August 3, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

and those feckin jumps after the triple twist, that was 0.3 off I think on every one I saw.

I am still trying to figure out how Brooklyn Moors got a 8.366 for execution on her AA FX and Melnikova got an 8.266, only one tenth less. Moors with a far superior set. I had it a 9.000 and I don’t know how the judges got it down to an 8.3.
I can get her down to an 8.6 if I am feeling mean, and I think frankly that would still be too low.

I can get her down to an 8.6 if I am feeling mean, and I think frankly that would still be too low.
Right.

Now use that mean 8.6 pen and judge Melnikova’s AA routine which happened like 15 min later by the same panel of judges.

Last edited:
i’m being sarcastic, MC, don’t get ahead of yourself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 😇

She’s the queen of consistently receiving judging gifts.

I also had Urazova’s Prelims BB at an 8.8 in case any airheaded idiots think I just don’t like the Russians. I felt she was consistently underscored on beam throughout Tokyo.

listen, we all know she gets gifts. But you just need to keep your nosy judgy blahblahblah away from Iordache’s, memmel’s, and melnikova’s scores. Just keep that shit to yourself. These are off limits

I also don’t understand this urazova love. You’re going to force me to screen cap her twists, and I don’t want to cause I kind of liked her braids. My poor little Listy wuz robbed of her chance to shine.
Captura de pantalla 2021-08-11 a las 18.32.40

What was your problem again with Listunova’s feet?

Well, it all depends on the moment of the photo that is taken, right?
http://[/img
[ATTACH type="full" alt="image" width="690px" height="498px"]2307._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Last edited:
Wait, we’re hating on Urazova? I think she is absolutely stunning and I’m ready to be the president of her fan club. She’s not perfect - and her crossed-leg vault landing was scary - but I think the good far outweighs the bad.

Nobody’s hating on urazova, chillax. I’m just trying to get on doug’s nerves

Lol I bet you screenshot ANYONE’S aerial cartwheel at that moment and the toes look like that.

Pls do a side by side comparison of her BHS next to your favorite US Olympic vault 2nd place world champion gold medalist.

Watching in real time, I definitely thought Melnikova deserved bronze. I couldn’t understand the hoopla over her floor, which was a totally serviceable routine. I will be judging in the near future though and am excited to see the WWGym panel takes.

Last edited:
I had Urazova in bronze but I think Melni in 4th.

My issue isn’t so much with the 8.2 for Melni but the 8.3 for Moors.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back