US WAG Olympic trials Night 2 (LIVE DISCUSSION)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

’m calling Skinner now. I said Grace earlier but I just have a feeling.
And I will enjoy watching twitter implode if it does happen.
I have changed my mind so often that it barely matters what I think at this point. But I will actually be happy with Skinner, Di Cello, Wong or Grace. Not in that order.

McCallum and DiCello will vault in the first rotation tonight while Skinner vaults in the fourth. This will affect AA placings amongst the three of them throughout the night since VT scores higher than every other event.

I’m still torn between McCallum and DiCello. Grace is a hair stronger on vault, but it’s absurdly easy to negate that with landings (as happened for her in 2019). Kayla is getting super consistent high scores on floor (less than .1 between her best and worst scores), but Grace has the top number there.

Never been a huge fan of Grace’s but I think she has smoothed out a lot of her rougher edges.

And jeez, I can’t imagine being a runner trying to deal with those temps for Olympic Trials. It’s so foreign to think about the weather issues faced in sports like track and skiing, since our score is so tightly controlled.

I really want the Skinner drama to continue, so although it would be awful for all our eyes, SKINNER FOR THE FOURTH!!

In all seriousness, I think it will be Grace. I can’t see Skinner repeating those scores again tonight. She’s gonna fall on beam.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back