US WAG Olympic trials Night 2 (LIVE DISCUSSION)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Huh. So somebody who likely will not get a berth beyond alternate beat Skinner on her best event.

Do you think the sticker on the beam is to hide the brand name? Like is it the japanese brand but one of the standard ones is a sponsor so they are hiding it?
Quite possibly. That’s a Senoh beam. On bars, they’re using AAI supports, but Senoh rails.

She’s had so much press leading up to these trials and nationals, you have to wonder at some point if she just isn’t as prepared as she could be. So much pressure is on this woman and it has got to be mentally exhausting. I hope they isolate her for the next few weeks.

Honestly, I kind of wish Simone would scratch floor. They would 100% still name her to the team, and the last thing anyone wants is for her to be hurting or whatever is happening with her lead to her getting seriously injured doing a routine she doesn’t need to do.

Gymnastics is dangerous enough when you’re 100% focused and in the game.

I just want her to get through floor safely. That’s a big routine to get through when you’re feeling off…

She will be fine in Tokyo. Its just an off night. But its extremely upsetting to see Simone like this.

She’s human! Who the hell knows what’s happening in her head or her life. Definitely unusual for her but I’m sure there’s a reason.

That said, if she’s shaken or in pain hopefully she won’t push herself too hard on floor.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back