US WAG Olympic trials Night 2 (LIVE DISCUSSION)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I hate how the choreo for every single GAGE routine this century is utterly interchangeable. Almost as bad as choreo by Adrianna Pop.

Wong had that big mistake on BB dismount on night 1. If that is going to be overlooked for her to make 4th spot, then Riley’s fall should be overlooked on UB. I’m desperately looking for an excuse to legitimize Riley for +1.

4 of us had her 8.1 8.1 8.2 8.3so right in line with USAG

Fall for Simone. Beam is not her strong suit and she always stumbles, but never seen her fall.

Simone looks like shit tonight. I’m hoping she isn’t injured, she looked a little limpy earlier. She also looks tired.

Something is VERY wrong with Simone tonight. VERY wrong. She is either injured or sick, I saw it even before she started competeing tonight. Something is just not right.

hopefully simone will have time to iron everything out and get rested before the olympics. At least we dont have a marta like training camp going to the olympics.

Would Shilese try for worlds or is she headed straight for college?

No I think something is very wrong. Look, she may be feeling sick. It may not be an injury. But something is wrong and she has been not good on every event.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back