2024 Winter Cup

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

So basically, Suni is doing this bars routine here and then hopefully goes to Baku so she can get the skill named for her.
I would assume she will switch to a much more difficult routine post Baku, likely without the 1/1 jaegar in it?

She might be doing a shorter routine because of endurance. She's only recently been able to train consistently. I could see her keeping the full twisting Jaeger while adding in more difficulty.

Last edited:
So basically, Suni is doing this bars routine here and then hopefully goes to Baku so she can get the skill named for her.
I would assume she will switch to a much more difficult routine post Baku, likely without the 1/1 jaegar in it?
that would stink... why don't you think she would keep it?

I think Suni's full-twisting Jaeger looks really nice. I hope she keeps it in her routine.

Skye is competing AA tomorrow.

So few juniors that they're just doing 2 events at a time!

Feed is up. Lots of seating open.

Last edited:
Tyler Turner off on bars. Loses rhythm after her transition to HB. Good routine otherwise.

Charleigh Bullock with the straight KCHS 😍

Ally Damelia peels off UB. Pretty green leo though. Very nice double front dismount.

Lots of local girls here repping Capital and Hill's.

Last edited:
I've never heard of Bull City Gymnastics, they have three athletes here.

Googling it brought up several articles about the former owner being on trial last year.

Suni podium training on beam:

Passion, can you share those links?

I know two of their gymnasts, Daisy and Addy, moved there in the past couple of years. Previously they were both at First In Flight near Charlotte.

Finally home, and bless that this is on YouTube, I can go back and watch the routines I missed.

Claire Pease seems constantly disappointed in herself. Or she just has epic RBF.

Passion, can you share those links?

Trigger warning, post from one of the victims:
ETA: He is on USAG's permanently banned list.

Last edited:
Can I just say how refreshingly boring and bland elite leos look after spending 6+ weeks of watching NCAA?

Trinity Wood fell of beam, got back on and promptly fell again. (And had a third fall later)

I'm shocked at how many toe shoot low-to-high transitions I've seen tonight. And for most of them, that's their only low-to-high transition. I hate the domination of shape variations as much as the next person, but this doesn't seem to be setting these gymnasts up for success at the senior level.

I was wondering where Simone Rose was; I didn't realize she was a senior this year.

Same. With all the big names there hasn't been a lot of discussion about the large group of juniors who turned senior this year.

Will be interesting to see where everyone places tomorrow, with some of the veteran seniors not doing AA.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back