2024 Winter Cup

2024 Winter Cup

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I'm wondering about Rose because she goes to Jordan Chiles' former gym, yes? She might need to do similar to Chiles and move gyms.

I have 12.3 for Crane but I feel like I'm Tokyo judging and not Liverpool judging...

Plus I'm doing E and D at the same time which is a nightmare.

ETA: USAG - 12.6

Last edited:
I'm wondering about Rose because she goes to Jordan Chiles' former gym, yes? She might need to do similar to Chiles and move gyms.
No, Simone Rose and Jayla Hang are at Pacific Reign. Totally different gym in a different part of the state.

Crain got a 14.2 on vault?? What the fuck is she vaulting?!

I have a 12.5 for Lespearce that was lovely.
ETA: USAG - 12.4

Last edited:
I'm sad now because I googled Lavi Crain to figure out when she turns senior, read in her USAG bio that she started gymnastics in 2012 and thought oh wow! she's only been doing gym for a few years!

No, it's been twelve years. Twelve years since 2012.

Just on vault? Or are they doing bonus bullshit on the other events too?
I honestly can't remember. I just skimmed whatever document it's in, but don't recall. Although I think maybe it's only vault.

Pease is beautiful, but I'm figuring Valeri will break her. Turner and Damelio have potential.

Even last year's juniors didn't wow me. Hang and Rose have stunning form, but not sure they have the skill level to be potential world AA medalists. With Rivera, it's a toss up who will crush her first, her dad or Valeri. Esponda is all power and no finesse (sorry, rylat).
It will be interesting to see how Rivera does tomorrow now that she's a senior.

McClendon looks like the absolute spitting image of Shilese. They even move the same. I had 12.3 for her floor.

ETA: USAG - 12.5

Junior AA
AA JR.png

Reactions: Bob
Juniors need a 50.0 for nationals. Sad state of affairs when only 6 manage it.

Year turning senior:

1) Claire Pease - 2025
2) Lavi Crain - 2026
3) Addy Fulcher - 2026
3) Tyler Turner - 2025
5) Caroline Moreau - 2026
6) Jaysha McClendon - 2027
7) Camie Westerman - 2025
8) Maliha Tressel - 2025
9) Charleigh Bullock - 2026
10) Harlow Buddendeck - 2025
11) Isabella Anzola - 2026
12) Daisy Lesperance - 2027
13) Ally Damelio - 2025
14) Trinity Wood - 2026
15) Celia Frith-Carvalho - 2026

Oh they're giving the winners baseball bats again. This meet was in Kentucky last year too, I didn't realize it was back to back Kentucky until now.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back