2024 Paris Fashion and Olympic Leotard discussion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Yikes. Fail. There is only one Wonder Woman leotard that matters.
49e1f7f6d64be228fe5e172ab6c85d99.jpg

Jordan's definitely looks more like Wonder Woman. On the other hand it's so much like Wonder Woman it feels more like a Halloween costume than a competition leotard. Throw on some boots and you're set to go trick or treating.

Romania went more abstract. So abstract no one would ever guess what they were going for.

Apparently the Romanian leo was supposed to be Wonder Woman?

A friend I was watching with said they liked Romania because it reminded her of Wonder Women. I do see it! It's more abstract than Chiles' WW leotard, which was verging on costume. I wonder what the happy medium would look like?

Love the yellow on Flavia and Rebeca today. As much as I don’t like the yellow from the ROM team leo the solid yellow is lovely on them.
I like the yellow on the leo, but not on the eye shadow where I think its somewhat garish

I love the blue from Italy. They match the arena. My husband calls Alice D’Amato “Gymnasics Elsa” on account of her blonde hair and her wearing a powder blue Leo the first time he saw her so he was pleased to see her in blue again.

Italy’s blue was beautiful. Canary yellow was perfect for Rebecca.

So far all of the US leos looked much better than the pic, except the one Simone wore in AA. I actually liked that one in the pictures, but not nearly as much on tv. So we still have a red one, and a white one to see?

Any guess as to who will wear which leo and the event they wear them to?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back