2024 Olympic Games: Event Final Day 3: Monday, Aug 5 (5:40 am EST) FLOOR INQUIRY REMOVED TO AG FX THREAD

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

What is going on?! Is it the color of the mat throwing them off. They're not often white/beige.

It's 12:20 am here--I think I should go to bed. I'd just watch Simone's FX greatness tomorrow.

Everyone go home and get some sleep, then do the final again next week? This high bar final might be worse to watch that the beam final. At least I could regroup after the falls on beam, the falls on the dismount for high bar are just shattering!

Everyone go home and get some sleep, then do the final again next week? This high bar final might be worse to watch that the beam final. At least I could regroup after the falls on beam, the falls on the dismount for high bar are just shattering!
I can't. I need for this to end. It will be at least a month before I want to see any more gymnastics.

HB seems to have a lot of the gold medalists that were the AA champ as well... Nemov in 00(he won his tiebreaker), Hamm in 04(I know he lost the tie but he scored the same as the gold medalist), 21 and 24

HB has a lot of ties as well for the gold

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back