2023 Worlds WAG Qualifications Subs 6-7 (Monday 10/02) AUS, BRA, AUT, CAN, Brown, Kelly

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

irichluck21

Staff member
Defender
Reaction score
Subdivision 6
CEST 1:00 PM
EST 7:00 am

:vt: :norway: Maria Tronrud :norway: Mari Kanter :egypt: Sandra Elsadek :egypt: Jana Abdelsalam

:ub: :australia: Australia

🇧🇧 :brazil: Brazil

:fx: :singapore: Nadine Joy Nathan :singapore: Emma Yap :slovenia: Lucija Hribar :slovenia: Zala Trtnik

Subdivision 7
CEST 4:15 pm
EST 10:15 AM

:vt: :slovakia: Barbora Mokosova :haiti: Lynzee Brown :greece: Athanasia Mesiri

:ub: :austria: Austria

🇧🇧 :ukraine: Anna Lashchevska :ukraine: Ilona Krupa :barbados: Olivia Kelly :barbados: Anya Pilgrim

:fx: :canada: Canada

Last edited:
OMG FML I’m at the doctor’s when Rebeca is going. UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH

I’m at work, but I can sneak in watching since I don’t actually start doing anything until 8ish.

Shit, Brazil starts on beam? I shouldn’t have had that coffee.

Flavia could get a massive score with the day 1 scoring. Rebe too. Please gymgods let it happen.

I was scared she was gonna run out of beam on the dismount. It was a nice double like though.

I thought she would run out of air and crunch the landing! It turned out quite well though.

Some big wobbles and balance checks in Jade’s routine, but stays on the beam. Solid double pike dismount.

I wonder what the plan with Godwin’s bars composition is. I assume the first Pak is a placeholder for a Bhardwaj? She’s been doing two Paks all season.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back