2023 Worlds MAG All Around Final (Thursday 10/05)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

irichluck21

Staff member
Defender
CEST 7:30 PM
EST 1:30 PM

:fx:
  1. 🇯🇵 Chiba Kenta**
  2. 🇯🇵 Kazuma Kaya **
  3. :uk: Jake Jarman
  4. :uk: James Hall
  5. 🇺🇸 Fred Richard
  6. :kazakhstan: Milad Karimi
🇵🇭
7. 🇺🇸 Asher Hong
8. :israel: Artem Dolgopyat
9. 🇹🇷 Adem Asil
10. 🇮🇹 Yumin Abbadini
11. :switzerland: Noe Seifert
12. 🇩🇪 Lukas Dauser

🇸🇷
13. 🇨🇳 Sun Wei
14. 🇮🇹 Lorenzo Casali
15. :armenia: Artur Davtyan
16. :canada: Rene Cournoyer
17. :hungary: Kristofer Meszaros
18. :ukraine: Illia Kovtun

:vt:
19. :switzerland: Florian Langenegger
20. :netherlands: Casimir Schmidt
21. 🇰🇷 Lee Junho
22. :israel: Ilia Liubimov
23. 🇹🇷 Ahmet Onder
24. :brazil: Diogo Soares

2 per’d Country
🇯🇵 Hashimoto Daiki **will replace one of his teammates.
🇮🇹 Mario Macchiati

Reserve 1: 🇪🇸 Nestor Abad
Reserve 2: 🇪🇸 Thierno Diallo
Reserve 3: :belgium: Luka Van Den Keybus
Reserve 4: :romania: Andrei Muntean

Last edited:
Reading through the first group feels like a typo. Like “japan Japan, GB GB, USA US - … Kazakhstan???” 🤣

What world are we living in that Israel and turkey managed to qualify two guys and China didn’t??? I’m here for it.

Reading through the first group feels like a typo. Like “japan Japan, GB GB, USA US - … Kazakhstan???” 🤣

What world are we living in that Israel and turkey managed to qualify two guys and China didn’t??? I’m here for it.
I think that China MAG ended up with only 1 gymnast in AA - the second AA-er didn’t start on 2 events

ok I’ve been away from MAG for too long. Who’s the lovable underdog we all want to do well? Basically, who are melanie and flavia in this competition?

nice shewfelt from the Belgian guy. I have given up all hope of understanding and am judging by form and looks, as usual

Last edited:
Random MAG thought… can a PB dismount be off the end of the bars or does it have to be sidebars off the bars?? Has anyone ever done this?

Random MAG thought… can a PB dismount be off the end of the bars or does it have to be sidebars off the bars?? Has anyone ever done this?
yes but I haven’t seen any in a while. I think I saw a Japanese doing a crazy dismount from the end in training not so long ago. As you can see, nothing but quality content in my answers.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back